If you’ve been around for a while, you’ll know that I loved the first batch of Gerard Cosmetics lipsticks I had imported and with them constantly coming out with funky new shades, I just knew I had to get my hands on some more. There’s just something about those golden bullets that tickle my fancy. With their lipsticks being a bit pricey at $19 a pop, I decided to take advantage of their 4 lipsticks for $38 special and order up some extra for my giveaway. I’ve included the shades I reviewed previously just so you can see the differences as they look so similar in the tube.
The four shades I received were:
Rodeo Drive (medium rosy pink)
Berry Smoothie (dark berry pink)
Fire Engine (subtle red with blue undertones)
1995 (mauve-y brown)
I already have the shade 1995 but I broke it accidentally one day and I had to melt it to stick it back together. I find myself constantly reaching for it because it is the perfect nude shade for my skin tone to give me that “nothing on my lips look” (hiding the sections I’ve bitten off in anxiety) when I do a bold or smokey eye. So I ordered myself another one just in case.
Rodeo Drive and Berry Smoothie are a lot more creamier and easier to apply whereas Fire Engine has a dryish texture and is super matte similar to the formula of 1995. I love alternating between my gorgeous golden bullets but I swear I cannot keep up with their range of shades that they keep on launching. It took me about 3 months to receive my order which was a while back and since then they’ve already released 6 new shades, 4 of which I want for myself, 3 gorgeous highlighting powders and 3 Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipsticks. I swear at the rate they’re going I’m gonna be a homeless makeup junkie.
So without any further ado, let’s get on to the giveaway.
I am gifting away another set of all four shades I purchased this time round so another lucky person can try these amazing lippies.
The rules are as follows:
- The competition is open internationally.
- Please enter using the Rafflecopter widget below as this is the only way I will be moderating entries. There are a couple of ways to earn points but only the first entry is mandatory. All the rest are optional and your entries will still be counted.
- For you to qualify as an entrant, you need to confirm your subscription via email before all your entries are counted.
- There will be one winner chosen and will receive all four lipstick shades as stipulated above.
- You can gain more entries by sharing the giveaway on Twitter and Instagram daily.
- The competition will end on the 2nd September 2015 at 00:00 CAT.
- Winner will be contacted via email and prizes not claimed within 72 hours will be redistributed.
Good luck Bellas!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
LOTS OF LOVE!
Belle BluSHH <3