To be realistic, for me, turning 29 is just another reminder that I’m getting older and to be honest, with two toddlers growing up so fast, the money I have left over in a month I splurge on myself. I have to take advantage because one of these days it’s school fees, excursions and ‘MOMMY I WANT THAT!’ everywhere I go. I am truly blessed for everything that I have and so lucky to have gotten my hands on certain items/brands thanks to a few amazing distributors (you know who you are), but there are still things I haven’t gotten around to purchasing myself.
So with my birthday just a few days away, I thought it would be fun to do a birthday wishlist. I thought that this list would be quite long as there are so many items I am coveting at the moment, but when I sat down and really thought hard about what I NEEDED in my life vs what would be nice to have, I came up with just a few. Enjoy!
- Makeup Geek Foiled Shadow Set – R1400 from BeautyLink
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Persistence & Matte Royal – R210 from MAC
- Rose Gold Lighted Vanity Mirror – R1750 from 27Pinkx
- MAC Prep & Prime Fix+ in Coconut & Yuzu – R250 from MAC FSS
- Brush Pearl Brush Cleaner – $99
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Holiday 2015 – $79 (only being released in October)
What’s on your wishlist?
LOTS OF LOVE!