With us enjoying the falling leaves of autumn and winter creeping upon us here in the southern hemisphere, I must admit, as much as I love sunshine, I cannot wait for these blistering hot days to be put behind us. But alas, along with the cold brings dry, pale skin, chapped lips and tired eyes. Luckily for us, Essence has brought out a whole new range of products perfect to banish winter face. They’re all part of the permanent range so if you miss out, you can be rest assured they’ll be restocked for you to get your hands on them.
Now there’s more than a hundred new items that’s been listed on the Essence website and while a few are completely new to the range, the remainder are shades that are being added to existing lines. So instead of me boring you with copying and pasting all of them, I figured I’d compile a wishlist of items I’d like to get my hands on.
- Shape your face contouring palette – R77
- Blush ball – R58
- Mosiac blush – R58
- …all I need concealer palette – R68
- Stay all day translucent powder -R77
- Keep it perfect makeup fixing spray – R58
- XXXL longlasting matt lipgloss (hot brownie) – R45
- XXXL shine lipgloss (life is sweet & miss watermelon) – R35
- Longlasting lipliner (berry on my mind) – R29
- Prettifying lip oil (3 colours) – R39
- Glossy and Velvet stick lip colour (5 shades each) – R39
- Rock ‘n Doll mascara – R54
- Dip eyeliner – (normal) – R48/(waterproof) – R54
- The Velvets eyeshadow (9 shades) – R39
- Eyebrow gel colour & shape- R58
- Superfine eyeliner pen waterproof – R54
- I <3 colour intensifying eyeshadow base – R48
I know there are quite a few items in today’s wishlist but as you can see the prices, they’re super affordable. I haven’t been to Dischem or Clicks in the last two weeks but I believe the products have already been rolled out to stores. You can view the entire range of new products and shades over on the Essence website and if there’s anything specific you’d like me to review, please leave a comment below.
Which products have caught your eye that you’ll be adding to YOUR wishlist?