“When life gives you lemons, punch it in the face and ask for GLITTER.” -Nikkie
Oh my gosh. Have you seen a more gorgeous palette in your life? The new Too Faced x Nikkie Tutorials palette is to die for. The pink leopard print is EVERYTHING! I just pictured myself saying that last sentence in Nikkie’s voice. She’s on of my current favourite YouTubers and I even have notifications enabled for when she posts a new video. Stalker much?
So when I saw the new palette release on her channel, I jumped for joy. I love how they have created an entire set for this collaboration and it’s a real goodie bag of glam. Everything you need from bronzer to blush, purple mascara and glitter baby. It’s a real makeup feast that I don’t want to miss out on. As pale as Nikkie is (I refer to her like she’s my bud), I like the variety of colours because I think that will suit a lot of skin tones up until the medium tan mark. Darker girls can still use the eyeshadows and highlighter but might have some problems with the bronzer not being able to show up.
The palette launched on Monday and I’m surprised it didn’t sell out since she has almost 5 million YouTube subscribers. The set is quite pricier than the usual launches from Too Faced, but at $56 you getting a lot of items included.
The set comprises of the following:
- Eyeshadows in Ivy, Sugar Coated, Frosted Yum, Irrestible, Painkiller, Makeup & Chill, Mystic Hour, Wham Bam, and Wanted
- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush in I Will Always Want You and Justify My Love
- Highlighter in Champagne Truffle
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Too Faced Sketch Marker Liquid Art Liner in Deep Black
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Purple (LE) (0.17 oz)
- Too Faced Glamour Dust in Blue Angel (0.035 oz)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer (0.17 oz)
What do you think of the Too Faced x Nikkie Tutorials collaboration? Did they miss the spot on the this one?